We are here for your Holiday shipping needs!
We are Happy to assist you with your holiday shipping needs!
We are offering Holiday Shipping with Special discounts Available!.
(Exclusions applicable to Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms)
We offer Home, Ground and Express Shipping services. Insurance is available
Ship Like A Pro!
View current .
1. Avoid shipping anything live on Mondays and Thursdays. Tuesdays and Wednesdays remain the safest shipping days FedEx-wise.
2. Do not call FedEx! Call or email us directly with any issues. FedEx has ZERO liability on live shipments, no matter what FedEx customer service might tell you!
3. Our On Time and Live Arrival Insurance is the only way to protect yourself when shipping live animals through FedEx. Only certain shipments are eligible for insurance coverage. Any uninsured shipments are at the shipper's own risk.
3. No handwarmers, ever. Handwarmers and heat packs with durations less than 40 hours kill animals.
4. Using any heat pack in a box smaller than ~12x9x6 can easily kill animals.
5. Using any heat pack when temps at either the origin or destination are 70F or above can easily kill animals.
If you are dealing with straddling temps or have any concerns whatsoever, contact us for recommendations!